Club Membership Terms
Thank you for your interest in our wine club! We strive to make this an enjoyable experience and a great value. Here's some information you should know about our wine club agreement.
- You authorize Retzlaff to charge your credit card in accordance with the Wine Club plan you have selected. Your card will be automatically charged up to 2 weeks prior to wine availability.
- You understand it is your responsibility to notify us of any address or credit card changes prior to scheduled shipments; Retzlaff Vineyards and Estate Winery is not responsible for additional shipping charges incurred due to misdirected shipments.
- Retzlaff Quarterly Wine Club membership requires a minimum of 3 shipments. We reserve the right to ship the minimum of three shipments and charge the card on file if membership is terminated prior to the 3 shipment term.
- You may cancel your membership after the 3rd shipment without further obligation, with a written or email notice of cancellation. Once you are charged, you can not cancel the current release.
- Quarterly Club is an ongoing obligation and will continue until cancelled.
- Shipping and handling rates as well as state taxes will be charged where applicable.
- For wines being shipped: Extreme weather conditions can affect your wine. High temperatures or extreme cold may damage your wine during shipment. Retzlaff is not responsible for wine that is damaged by extreme weather conditions.
- Wine will not be held. Wine not picked up within 3 months will be shipped at customer’s expense
- Government regulations permit shipping wines in a limited number of states. You confirm that you have complied with all wine shipping regulations imposed by the state to which your wine will be shipped
- Legal Age Requirement: Wines may be sold and delivered only to a person who is at least 21 years old. At the time of delivery, all wine shipments require the signature of an adult who must prove he or she is at least 21 years old.
Go to the Retzlaff Wine Club page.